Nizami Urudzhevich Giulev – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Nizami U. Giulev was born in 1963. In 1985 he graduated from the Kharkov Motor and Road Construction Institute, Planning Engineer Faculty, in specialty “Operation of Motor Transport”. In 1993 he was granted the academic degree of the Candidate of Technical Sciences in specialties: 05.22.10 — Operation of Motor Transport and 05.22.02 – Transport Systems in Cities and Industrial Centers. Subject of Candidate’s dissertation: “Choice of Rational Quantity of Buses in City Routes with Consideration of Human Factor Influence”.
The thesis work was focused on the following issues:
– development of model of transport process influence on passengers’ labor productivity at places of their employment;
– substantiation of need to change city route patterns and rolling stock models while choosing reasonable quantity of buses;
– development of model for choosing reasonable quantity of buses in city routes under conditions of fixed and optimum level of departmental costs.
From 1994 to August, 2008: General Director at “Oregon R. Ltd.” Limited Liability Company
From September, 2008 till present time: Associate Professor at Transport System and Logistics Department, Kharkov National Municipal Economy Academy
Nizami U. Giulev os a lecturer in the following disciplines: “Logistics”, “Financial Flows in Logistic Systems”, “Analysis of Effectiveness of Logistic Systems”, “City and Regional Logistic Systems”, “Logistic Management”, “Methodology and Management of Science Researches”, “Integrated Material Flows”.
During recent years Nizami U. Giulev participated in the commercial-contract research work at the Transport System and Logistics Department, Kharkov National Municipal Economy Academy.
By now he is an author of more than 30 research and methodological papers, including the following papers:
1. N.U. Giulev. Impact of Vehicle Downtime in Traffic Jam on Driver’s Functional Condition / N.U. Giulev // East European Journal of Advanced Technologies. — 2011. — Volume 1/10(49). — Pages 50–52.
2. N.U. Giulev. Change in Driver’s Reaction Time due to Stay in Traffic Jam / N.U. Giulev // Bulletin of National Technical University “Kharkov Polytechnic Institute”. — 2011. — No. 2. — Pages 117–120.
3. N.U. Giulev. Model of Traffic Jam Influence on Driver’s Functional Condition / N.U. Giulev // East European Journal of Advanced Technologies. — 2011. — Volume 2/6(50). — Pages 73–75.
4. Urban and Regional Problems of Ergonomics and Logistics : Monograph / [V.K. Dolia, Yu.O. Davidich, O.O. Lobashov, and others]. – Kh.: “NTMT”, 2011. – 201 pages
5. Aspects of Ergonomics and Logistics in Urban Transport Systems : : Monograph / [V.K. Dolia, S.S. Ovchinnikov, K.Ye. Vakulenko, and others]. – Kh.: “NTMT”, 2011. – 217 pages
6. N.U. Giulev. Assessment of Importance of Factors Affecting Driver’s Functional Condition / N.U. Giulev // Bulletin of National Technical University “Kharkov Polytechnic Institute”. — 2011. — No. 10. — Pages 140–144.
Personal e-mail address: email@example.com
Lines of research work: Traffic Management and Safety