Aleksey Vladimirovich Prasolenko — Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Aleksey V. Prasolenko was born in 1980. In 2002 he graduated from the Kharkov Motor and Road Construction University, Management and Business Faculty, specialty “Traffic Management”. During the period from 2003 to 2006 he took postgraduate courses at the Kharkov National Municipal Economy Academy. In 2006 he defended the Candidate’s dissertation in specialty 05.22.01 — “Transport Systems”. Subject of thesis: “Substantiation of Motor Transport Parking Network in Cities” (the city of Kharkov being set as an example). In 2007 he was granted the academic degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences in specialty 05.22.01 – “Transport Systems”. In 2011 he received the academic title of Associate Professor.
Aleksey V. Prasolenko gives lectures in the following disciplines: “Fundamental Theory of Systems and Management”, “Fundamental Theory of Transport Processes and Systems”, “Operating Processes of Transport Facilities”.
In recent years he participated in the following commercial-contract research work carried out by the Transport System and Logistics Department of the Kharkov National Municipal Economy Academy: “Ergonomic Maintenance of Traffic Safety” (state registration No. 0106U009120) and “Theoretical Bases of Energy-saving Processes in Systems of Urban Passenger Traffic” (state registration No. 0109U000761).
Today he is an author of more than 20 research and methodological papers, including the following papers:
1. A.O. Lobashov, A.V. Prasolenko. Influence of Parking Network on Distribution of Transport Streams in Cities // Urban Municipal Economy: Science-and-Technology Collection – Kh.: “Tekhnika”, 2004.- Issue 55. – Pages 142-147.
2. O.O. Lobashov, O.V. Prasolenko. Modeling Municipal Transport Streams with Consideration of Motor Transport Parking Network // Urban Municipal Economy: Science-and-Technology Collection – Kh.: “Tekhnika”, 2006.- Issue 69. – Pages 161-165.
3. A.V. Prasolenko. To Issue of Criteria of Effectiveness of Urban Transport Network Operations // East European Journal of Advanced Technologies. Issue 1/2 (19), 2006. – Pages 15-17.
4. O.V. Prasolenko, V.F. Kharchenko. Influence of Motor Transport Parking Network on Transport Stream Traffic Parameters // Urban Municipal Economy. – 2008. – Issue 81. – Pages 308– 313.
5. M.A. Grigorov, O.O. Lobashov, O.V. Prasolenko. Estimation of Transport Stream Traffic Characteristics in Largest Cities with Consideration of Parking Network // Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk National Railway Transport University, named after V. Lazarian, Academician. – 2008. – Issue 25. – Pages 137 – 139.
6. O.V. Prasolenko. To Issue of Prediction of Accidence in Cities // East European Journal of Advanced Technologies. – 2010. Issue 5/4(47).– Pages 64-66.
7. O.V. Prasolenko. Assessment of Accidence Level in Cities, following Implementation of Traffic Management Programs // East European Journal of Advanced Technologies. – 2010. Issue 6/10(48). – Pages 54-56.
8. O.O. Lobashov. Practical training session in discipline “Traffic Management”: Teaching Handbook / O.O. Lobashov, O.V. Prasolenko; Kharkiv National Municipal Economy Academy. – Kh.: Kharkiv National Municipal Economy Academy, 2011.- 221 pages.- ISBN 978-966-695-210-6.
Personal e-mail address: Pravlad@mail.ru