Denis Pavlovich Ponkratov — Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Denis P. Ponkratov was born in 1982. In 1999 he finished specialized comprehensive secondary school No. 17, Kharkov, providing for advanced study of the English language. During the period from 1999 to 2004 he studied at the Kharkov National Motor and Road Construction University, Faculty of Transport Systems, specialty “Traffic Management and Control”. From 2004 to 2007 he was a postgraduate student and worked as assistant at the Transport System and Logistics Department, Kharkov National Municipal Economy Academy. In 2007 he defended the Candidate’s dissertation in specialty 05.22.01 – “Transport Systems”. Subject of thesis: “Distribution of Transport Correspondence between Alternative Travel Lines”.
The thesis work provided for solution of the following tasks:
– analysis of methods for distribution of transport correspondence between alternative travel routes;
– determination of criteria for choosing travel lines by drivers from among a great number of alternative travel lines;
– development of mathematical models of relationship between parameters of traffic along travel lines and driver’s health condition;
– development of recommendations as to distribution of transport correspondence between alternative travel lines.
From 2008 till today he has worked in the position of Associate Professor at the Transport System and Logistics Department, Kharkov National Municipal Economy Academy.
Denis P. Ponkratov is a lecturer in the following disciplines: “Integrated Transport Systems”, “Communication Lines”, “Fundamental Research”, “Psychology of Management”.
He takes part in international conferences, seminars and conferences for the professorial and teaching personnel of the Kharkov National Municipal Economy Academy, as well as in annual state-budget departmental work in field “Process Engineering, Management, Logistic and Ergonomic Maintenance of Urban Transport Processes” (state registration No. 0107U000252). He guides student research work.
He is an author of more than 15 research papers, involving the study of problems of transport systems and transport ergonomics, including the following papers:
1. Yu.A. Davidich, D.P. Ponkratov. Laws for Choosing Travel Lines by Drivers of Non-routed Transport Facilities // Bulletin of Kharkov National Motor and Road Construction University. – Kharkov: Publishing House at Kharkov National Motor and Road Construction University, 2005. – Issue 30. – Pages 60 – 63.
2. D.P. Ponkratov. Modeling Parameters of Travel of Transport Facilities along Street Network Lines // East European Journal of Advanced Technologies. – Kharkov, 2006. – Issue 1/2(19). – Pages 36 – 39.
3. D.P. Ponkratov. Consideration of Driver’s Psycho-physiological Condition in Course of Identification of Parameters of Travel of Transport Facilities in City Street Network // Urban Municipal Economy. – Kh.: “Tekhnika”, 2006. – Issue 69. – Pages 328 – 333.
4. Yu.O. Davidich, D.P. Ponkratov. Determination of Route of Taxi Car Delivery to Client under Conditions of Operation of Automated Control System // Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk National Railway Transport University named after V. Lazarian, Academician. – 2008. — Issue 25. – Pages 142-145.
5. Yu.A. Davidich, V.P. Shpachuk, D.P. Pokratov. To Issue of Choosing Travel Method by Population between Individual and Municipal Mass Passenger Transport // Bulletin of Donetsk Motor Transport Institute. — 2009. — No. 1. – Pages 82-86.
6. Yu.A.Davidich, Ye.I. Kush, D.P. Ponkratov, D.S. Matrenina. Generation of Target Function to Assess Rational Route Span Length for Municipal Passenger Transport // Urban Municipal Economy. — 2009. – Issue 86. – Pages 368 – 372.
7. Yu.O. Davidich, Ye.I. Kush, D.P. Ponkratov. Ergonomic Maintenance of Transport Processes. Teaching Handbook. / Kharkiv National Municipal Economy Academy. – Kh.: Kharkiv National Municipal Economy Academy, 2011. – 391 pages
Lines of research: Improvement of Effectiveness of Urban Transport System Functions
E-mail address: email@example.com